Madagascar is a country at the heart of ED+’s actions
Source Action Contre la Faim
Madagascar is experiencing a situation of great structural poverty that has been worsening with the negative impact of the global financial crisis and the stagnation of the political crisis in the country since 2009.
Malnutrition and school failure
In developing countries, over 30% of children - about 600 million - live on less than a dollar a day. Every 3,6 seconds someone dies of hunger. This is usually a child under 5.
All on activities in February 2018.
- CITIZENSHIP ACTIVITIES
- A DAY WITH THE ASSOCIATION HO MAITSO NY TONTOLO ETGUANOMAD
- FIRST CANDLE OF THE GEC GROUP (COMMUNITY SAVINGS GROUP) OF AMBATOMIHARAVAVY
- SPECIAL HONORS
All on activities in December 2017.
- FUN WORKSHOPS
- THE COURSES DU COEUR
- FIGURES FOR 2017
- SPECIAL HONORS
All on activities in October November 2017.
Start of term
All on activities in September 2017 :
- New term at the Paulins Orphanage
- Extended partnership with GUANOMAD and the Paulins Orphanage
- Partnership with EDL Group, health and safety
I am sponsoring a child's education in Madagascar
All on activities in July and August 2017 :
- distributing meals in Ankadivato / Belair
- refurbishing the Orphannage
- school supplies
- green school project, SEKOLY MAITSO
ED+ Schiebenberg relay race participation
May 29th 2016
Healthy snacks for the Paulins
April 30th 2016
On April 30th, ED+ provided some healthy snacks for the 104 Paulins. The Paulins had the opportunity to share healthy drinks and food around enjoyable activities. Pictures to illustrate the day here
ED+, laureate of 2016 VPNP - PwC Foundation France Africa
February 26th, 2016
For 8 years, the program "Your Project, Our Project " enables PwC Foundation France Africa to provide financial assistance to charities actively supported by the group's employees (and former PwC employees through its alumni network).